ACHIEVEMENTS OF NEW INDIANS (2019-20)
National Level Sports Achievements
• Ravi from class IX – B 1st in karate – Organized by Uttarakhand Wado – Kai Karate Do Association
• Mohit Saini from class XI Humanities – 1st in Judo 40 kg under 17 – organized by youth overall games association (India)
• Kunal from class 11th Humanities – 1st in karate – organized by Rajasthan Karate Association.
• Pari of 7th A – Selected for under 14 girls Kabaddi in Haryana state.
• Sheenu of 11th Non – Medical PARTICIPATED IN Baseball organized by 27th Junior National baseball champion (Girls)
• Bhawanipriya of 12th Medical participated in Baseball organized by 27th Junior National baseball championship (Girls)
• Lucky of 12th commerce participated in Baseball organized by 27th Junior National baseball championship
• Sumit of 12th Non –Medical participated in National Handball championship held at New Delhi.
State Level Sports Achievements
• Maneet of 9th B – Got 1st position in boxing – organized by Haryana Rural Game Association ,Panipat
• Ravi of 9th B – Got 1ST position in Karate – organized by Haryana Dhammika Kai Karate Association.
• Pari of 7th A – Got 1st position in Kabaddi U- 14 girls – organized by state games Association.
• Ekta of 4th A – Got 1st position in karate organized by Karate Association of India.
• Mohit saini of 11th Arts – Got 1st position in Judo in 40kg organized by Youth overall Haryana state Games.
• Vishesh of 5th A- participated in Atheletics organized by State Games Association.
• Sumit of 12th Non Medical participated in 10th Mini Handball championship, organized by Haryana state Handball Association.
• Sumit of 12th Non – Medical participated in 53rd Haryana State School Games Competition of Handball held at kaithal.
District level sports Achievements
• Vansh of 7th A – Got 2nd position in karate – organized by Suraj Sports Academy.
• Ravi of 9th B – Achived 3rd position in Karate organized by Suraj Sports Academy.
• Pari of 7th A – Stood 1st in Kabbadi U-14 girls organized by Hisar Games Association.
• Mohit of 12th – Got 2nd position in Atheletics organized by Haryana Rural Game Association.
• Team of N.I.C.S Baseball – Stood 3rd in baseball U-17 organized by Recreation Games Association. [ Aman Nehra , Rahul Bishnoi , Rahul Rana , Naveen , Govind , Abhishek , Aashish Jangu , Ankit Nehra , Jatin 11th , Mohit , Sahil beniwal , Sahil Siwach 10th ]
• Team of N.I.C.S Kho-Kho ( Girls) – 1st in U-17 Kho- Kho[ Jyoti , Sheenu , Bharti , Anisha , Preeti ,Moniha , Divya 11th , Tamanna 10th , kusum 9th ]
Inter school level other Achievements
• Angel of 4th B –Got 1st position in Hindi poem recitation held at Global International School Arya Nagar.
• Vanshika of 5th A – Got 2nd position in English Poem recitation organized by Sahodaya Hisar held at Global International School , Arya Nagar
• Neha of 8th B – 3rd in Hindi Declamation organized by Sahodaya Hisar held at Global International School, Arya Nagar.
• 7 Students got above 95% in 10th class.
• 39 Students got Board merit out of 56 students in 10th class.
• Ravinder Saini topper of 12th commerce 96% , 100/100 marks in Economics.
• Ekta Huda topper of 12th Humanities got 86% marks
• Toppers of Non – Medical – Sureena , Diksha
• Toppers of Medical – Rekha , Bhawanipriya , Sonika
• Rajat from class 2nd topper of Mathematics olympiad at state level organized by orange global Olympiad.
• Akhil from class 5th B – 4th in mathematics Olympiad at state level organized by orange global Olympiad
• Vanshika from class 5th A – 5th in mathematics Olympiad at state level organized by orange global Olympiad